WORK 36 hours get paid for 40!
NEW WEEKEND SHIFT. Work 12 hours each, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 6:00 am – 6:30 pm. Multiple breaks throughout the shift.
FULL TIME HOURS
BETTER WORK / LIFE BALANCE!
METAL WORKERS: TIG Welders on Stainless Steel tubing; Benders with CNC experience; Metal grinders, buffing and polishing stainless steel.
WAREHOUSE: Shippers with forklift experience; Banding, stretch wrap, moving large oversized product safely. 50 % on the forklift; 50% Material handling. Stocking; Unloading trucks.
PACKAGERS: packing a variety of large product in boxes, using RF scanners, Attention to Detail required.
MAINTENANCE: experience with PLC troubleshooting and electrical. General and equipment maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
We have implemented social distancing practices and provide face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes. We have a designated sanitation employee, whose responsibility it is to disinfect the high contact areas in the facility daily.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible