FOXCONN is NOW HIRING 2nd Shift Production Employees!!!
Full-Time, 2nd Shift Employment
Monday – Friday, 3:30pm-12:00am
$16.50-$18 per hour based on experience +10% shift premium
11210 County Line Rd, Mount Pleasant, WI 53177
Candidates MUST HAVE experience in one of the following Areas:
- Machine Operators – Adjust, set up, and operate machines
- Electronic Assembly – Read electrical blueprints and install components such as relays, controls and other types of controllers on electrical PCB's
- Soldering Techs – Solders together components to assemble fabricated metal items, as specified by work orders, diagrams, or layout, using soldering iron.
- Quality Inspectors – Operate automated optical inspection equipment, Repair and retouch defects.
- SMT Operators – Inspect and test finished SMT products for quality. Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
- Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days off during calendar year.
- 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3) months of full-time employment.
- Ten (10) paid Holidays.
- Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month following the date of hire.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $18.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place