Who is Tin Roof Software?
Founded in 2014, Tin Roof Software is an Atlanta based professional services firm that builds customer software for enterprise Fortune 500 clients spanning multiple industries. Key practice areas include Enterprise, Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development. We enable our development teams with supporting functions including Delivery Services, Cloud/DevOps and Managed Services Support.
We have grown from start-up to 300+ employees in four-years with a relationship-based approach to client delivery building unique solutions for our clients that meet the technical challenges of their specific domain with innovative solutions.
We take the same relationship-based approach with our team members building career paths that highlight your specific skills by engagement and project.
On the Tin Roof team, you will:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with our clients to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems and then revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
As a Tin Roof team member, we expect you to:
- Turn complex business requirements into reliable software that our clients love
- Have strong communication skills
- Offer a consultative approach to solve technical problems
Nice skills to have when joining include:
- Writes functional test cases by referring functional specifications
- Performs manual functional testing by executing test
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the appropriate test patterns
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with development team about defects identified in code
- Supports quality assurance lead or manager to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies
Why you will love the Tin Roof experience:
- Self managed time off
- The opportunity to work with the latest, greatest technology
- Tuition reimbursement
- A monthly, unlimited use MARTA card
- Mentorship opportunities
- The chance to show off your skills with internal Hackathons
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, including an FSA plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan