Purple Heart Connect is a Veteran Owned IT Solutions Partner that specializes in Staffing, Procurement and Value.
This is your opportunity to be a strategic leader in an emerging business and play a big part in its growth and development. As the Director we’ll work together in building a Team of highly skilled professionals with deep experience who are interested in being future leaders.
Purple Heart Connect is seeking a self-motivated professional who is highly skilled in their craft to engage in business development activities in both local and nationwide markets.
- Sells IT Staffing Solutions to a Strategic Target List.
- Utilizes our Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Status to leverage preference with government ententes
- Manages a book of business
- Hires Account Managers (A Team Operators) and Recruiters (Resource Operators)
- Establishes SOPs and Goals
- Creates a sales plan and develops a market strategy to meet company objectives
- Builds relationships with industry leaders
- Collaborates with internal leadership
- Must have experience opening offices in a new markets (We’ll consider a Sr Account Manager in lieu of opening a new office requirement)
- 7 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Thinks outside of the box
- Bilingual: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be a partner in a turn key operation
- Unlimited earning potential and future profit sharing
All qualified professionals are highly encouraged to apply. We welcome individuals from all walks of life. I look forward to hearing your story.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $5,000.00 – $8,000.00 per month