Do you have not just skills for the work… but the WILL for the work this top position requires?
We seek someone who is willing to be responsible for all studio personnel in meeting & exceeding service goals; someone who will model WTC’s CARE/COACH/CONNECT values; a Manager who has an entrepreneurial/ownership spirit; a Manager who holds an innovative mindset that supports the Team in delivering surprisingly excellent customer service…every time, for every client.
This role is critical to the overall growth of the studio and success of each and every Team member. You will strengthen day-to-day operations in a rapidly growing, highly visible service business in NE Minnesota ~ NW Wisconsin’s salon industry. Your essential Managerial functions and responsibilities will set the bar for whatever experience the waxing clients receive. We offer an hourly 25% above area standards. A 401K for your future. . Benefits include: Profit Sharing Bonus for Team Goals Achieved, PTO & Benefits Saving Account. Free Body Waxing etc+++
Entrepreneur Magazine highlighted us as an Employer of Choice in the beauty industry. www.entrepreneur.com/article/304404
- Lead the studio in a Team-based model that meets or exceeds WTC’s critical numbers including: service revenue, average tickets, & guest retention, rebooking,
- Demonstrate an understanding of key business drivers, identifying opportunities for growth , payroll management, staffing and training for growth using the Waxing the City models.
- Understanding of coaching and mentoring skills needed to grow people with a clear vision of individual and Team goals.
- Drive social media and marketing opportunities in the community.
- Coach & Encourage & Support Team w/ daily Huddles
- Cosmetology or Esthetics school graduate w/ 3-4 years relevant work experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Salon management license [MNBofCE] in hand or achievable
- Demonstrated advanced competency in salon retail and service sales.
- Ability to build, support, and mentor a strong, productive Team environment
- On regular basis, requires the ability to work in fast-paced environment, stand for a minimum of 4 hours, lift an/or move 45 lbs.,