At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As Manager, Talent Assessment & OrganizationalDevelopment for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, theinspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be brokendown into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look forprospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and bestin market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, pleaseapply.
A strategic and influential individual responsible for implementingthe Pitney Bowes’ global talent assessment strategy through consultation andproject leadership.
- Develop selection solutions, assessment andinterview design flows, statistical validation, job analysis, competencymodeling, talent market research, and legal compliance of selection practices
- Be instrumental in influencing how we assesscurrent and future talent to accelerate our growth by ensuring we have theright talent, in the right roles at the right time.
- Lead cross-functional projects to implementassessment and selection best practices for our most critical roles, inShipping, Data, Sales, GMs, Product Management to include non-exempt, hourlyroles
- Recommend and implement best-in-class organizationaldevelopment initiatives that support our most critical roles, i.e. New LeaderAssimilation, etc.
- Measure outcomes, conduct job analyses, evaluateand adjust talent selection tools and approaches for continuous improvement.
- Develop implementation guidelines, processes,communications, and training to support HRBPs, and serve as an expert resourcefor questions regarding pre-hire employment testing considerations, ensuringcompliance with OFCCP and Legal regulations.
- Maximize the business value of assessmentsthrough management of current and predictive validation studies.
- Utilize labor market research to advise HR andRecruiting partners on recruiting and staffing challenges, particularly inareas for future growth
- Advise on the improvement and standardization ofskills workforce planning.
As Manager, Talent Assessment & OrganizationalDevelopment you have:
- Advanced degree in industrial/organizationalpsychology preferred
- Strong understanding of the selection field andrelated processes, tools, techniques and validation practices
- Experience interacting with and managing vendors
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and other MSOffice applications
- Created and implemented large-scale talentselection and organizational development initiatives
- Experience creating and delivering executivepresentations on relevant topics
- Experience with key research and SMEorganizations i.e. SIOP, APA Standards, Uniform Guidelines, OFCCP
- Proficiency in SPSS, Excel, SAS or otherstatistical packages
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop yourcareer
- Offer an inclusive environment that encouragesdiverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities tocontribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally(pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team deliversinnovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world ofcommerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, toenabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing paymentsthrough statements and invoices. Ineverything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningfulimpact.
If you would like to be considered for this position,please apply!