Vanity Fair is seeking a Social Media Manager to manage day-to-day social posting and optimization for the digital team. This role is primarily responsible for daily posting and scheduling on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Vanity Fair. This role works collaboratively across teams to roll out monthly cover launches, deliver on sponsorships and manage social partnerships.
Along with a passion for storytelling and attention to detail, the candidate must have in-depth social media experience. The role is intended for someone with strong writing skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and enthusiasm about joining an agile team.
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimization of content on multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Master Vanity Fair’s editorial voice
- Work closely with editorial stakeholders to roll out monthly cover stories and prestige features across social
- Work with sales to deliver on sponsorships via social posts
- Build creative assets for Instagram Stories
- Coordinate with editors and publicists to ensure talent promotion of features on social
- Manage social swaps with internal Conde Nast brands as well as external partners
- Report on content performance and present social insights and best practices to VF’s print and digital teams
- Make daily recommendations to the editorial team
- Adjust social strategy according to KPI pacing
- Work with CNE to optimize videos for social
- A minimum requirement of 2-4 years of social media experience
- Enthusiastic and excited about social media
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Basic understanding of analytics and experience optimizing content
- Strong editorial judgment
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail
- An enthusiastic work ethic
- An established ability to synthesize and communicate information quickly
- Must give writing samples and complete an edit test
- Familiarity with Vanity Fair’s products and editorial sensibility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.