At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
As Fossil’s Corporate Compliance Manager, you will serve as a subject matter expert to the business, providing oversight and guidance to ensure our global processes, standards, and procedures comply with applicable laws and regulations. You will work closely with business stakeholders, leadership, and IT Security to identify and mitigate potential risk while enabling business effectiveness. You will also be responsible for developing and updating corporate compliance policies and overseeing global certifications.
While this is a hands-on role, you will also have management responsibilities.
Areas of responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Performing company-wide SAP SOD (Segregation of Duties) analysis, utilizing SAP GRC to generate enterprise wide exception reports for the identification of violations and updating rule sets for new t-codes and combinations
- Preparing documentation and evidence for review by internal audit, SOX auditors and other reviewers as required by Fossil internal controls
- Maintaining and updating Authority to Commit (ATC) documents
- Managing Fossil FCPA compliance, monitoring 3rd parties on screening tools, reviewing and managing high risk subsidiaries, and maintaining vendor relationships
- Assisting with annual audit committee board presentations
- Facilitating and coordinating documentation for global certifications including SOX and Embargo Certifications and other compliance notifications
- Updating and distributing global compliance and regulatory policies and procedures
- Working with IT on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to analyze business impact and potential risks
- Oversee new corporate initiatives, identifying and prioritizing risk assessment
This position is based at our global headquarters in Richardson, TX and reports to the VP – Compliance and Risk.
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email [email protected] and we will assist you.