Position Overview and Purpose:
Working under the direct supervision of the Operations Supervisor, the Management Reporting Coordinator/Reverifications Clerk generates audit reports for TENA’s outsource clients and processing reverifications. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for making sure that all Management Reports are provided within required time frames making certain that the reports are free from errors and/or discrepancies and that supporting documentation is provided as appropriate. The incumbent in this position will also be responsible for processing reverifications and entering them into SECONDLOOK.
Management Reporting Coordinator responsibilities:
- Review special instructions for each client to ensure that the specific client requests or needs have been addressed.
- Generate an invoice summary for each workgroup to be reported on. Review invoice summary for errors and/or discrepancies, correcting as necessary.
- Generate reverifications extracts that need to be sent to the client.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual Management Reports as appropriate. Review the Management Report for errors and/or discrepancies, correcting as necessary.
- Maintain invoice number and completion date in SECONDLOOK®.
- Assist the front desk when necessary.
Reverifications Clerk responsibilities:
- Execute reverifications from SECONDLOOK® within established timeframes
- Process reverifications through applicable channels (for example, phone calls, online databases)
- Log reverifications results into SECONDLOOK® within established timeframes
- Assist other TENA employees as requested
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
A high school degree or equivalent degree or experience
Skills and Abilities Necessary to Succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize competing requests for service.
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with TENA clients and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain a positive and helpful attitude in the face of adverse client feedback or complaints.
- Basic problem solving abilities.
- A basic understanding of and abilities related to the usage of technology such as Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel, and SECONDLOOK®.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs and technologies
- Dependability in attendance and punctuality guidelines.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The incumbent may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Why Work with US
TENA offers a valuable opportunity for professionals with experience in mortgage industry. TENA provides competitive pay, along with paid vacations, sick time accruals, health and dental insurance, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, a 401K with company match, flexible start times, business casual dress, free parking, and a quiet and relaxed work environment. More importantly, our atmosphere allows our employees to strengthen their skills, while being part of a company that is setting the standards in quality control. To make sure our employees have the tools and training necessary to enrich their desired knowledge and skill levels in their career, TENA provides in-house employee /training and development programs.
TENA is also proud to give back to our community. Below are a few of the charities that TENA donates to each year.
- Military Heroes Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Neighborhood House
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.