MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
(MIS) MANAGER – TX
MIS Manager who will direct, coordinate and perform activities to support two Information Systems departments. This includes ERP/MRP, development, compliance and production activities at our Wichita Falls, Texas Facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Portray in a positive manner, i.e. capabilities, systems, equipment, co-workers, management, et. At all times.
- Strong management and communication skills to consult with business leaders to analyze the needs for Information Systems to determine scope priorities of projects, infrastructure and manage operations.
- Manage a wide variety of projects that includes all IT infrastructure and applications/development.
- No direct development but will need to manage and or support a small applications/development team with strong project management skills.
- Will need to manage a large number of priorities and manage customer expectations.
- Understand and promote the strategic direction of the Company and Business Unit where appropriate.
- Communicate with all to ensure an understanding of requirements and exceptions to policy.
- Work to find viable solutions to bridge any gaps
- Recommend and develop plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchase, budget and staffing.
- Manage the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functions systems.
- Implement, support and manage the Process Control infrastructure where appropriate.
- Develop, implement, and monitor policies to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Work with purchasing to negotiate and contract with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products. This includes understanding and utilizing corporate solutions where available and make business sense.
- Utilizing company and business unit guidelines for strategic direction this position will provide support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software and hardware.
- Manage the daily operations of the locations with focus and to minimize downtime to working operations and productions schedules. due to information technology and infrastructure.
- This includes appropriate backup and restorations policies and managing/prioritizing change and trouble tickets for the team.
- Ensure compliance by meeting all audit and ASAT requirements including change management and disaster recovery in a timely manner.
- Meet regularly and participate with the location Staff to discuss and prioritize work, needs and discuss solutions that could improve business processes and/or production efficiency.
- 5% Travel Required.
- Portray at all times in a positive manner, i.e. capabilities, systems, equipment, co-workers, management, et.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by Plant Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Institution
- 5 years of experience in MIS
- 5 years supervisory experience required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Strong management background supporting teams with remote members and organizations. 4 years of project management skills managing midrange – large projects.
- 5 years ERP/MRP support and/or management.
- Strong knowledge and technical capabilities in an Infrastructure primarily supporting Microsoft environments, databases and servers.
- Development background preferred with an understanding of structured programming languages, database management and queries.
- Understanding for process control environments, robotics, historians and supporting infrastructures.
- Skilled at prioritizing and handling multiple objectives, projects for self and members of the team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills that extends to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to protect confidential information and maintain positive working relationships with diverse employee groups and external customers.
- Knowledge, skill, and experience in composing, editing, and preparing correspondence, addressing policies and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- MIS: 5 years (Required)
- supervisory Or management: 5 years (Required)
- ERP/MRP support and/or management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Wichita Falls, TX (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement