The Management Coordinator performs various tasks and activities to provide administrative and clerical support to the Regional leadership team and managers. This position will sit full time in our new Short Hills, NJ Corporate office with some remote work. Candidates must be open to traveling when necessary to properties in New Jersey.
- Ensures that the office facilities are in working condition, including, telephone and voice mail systems, fax machines, office equipment, temperature, A/C or heat, lighting, and other office systems, by contacting vendors, contractors, building management, and other service providers as needed.
- Maintains calendars for meetings, events, and other appointments, schedules appropriate meeting rooms/locations and time, and resolves scheduling and other conflicts as necessary to ensure effective use of time and resources.
- Establishes and monitors the inventory of office supplies and equipment; orders supplies as needed and within the established budget and approval process, and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for repair, lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or issues with supplies, invoices, and billing.
- Makes travel arrangements for managers, team members, external consultants, visitors, and other dignitaries who have business with the Company by purchasing airline tickets, arranging hotel accommodations, and ensuring that materials and transportation or other resources are available at destination locations.
- Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other communication materials for internal distribution; types and spell-checks documents; creates graphs and other displays; complies with document retention policies, and acts as liaison for questions related to communication.
- Reviews and/or assists in preparing expense reports for certain managerial personnel by analyzing and evaluating information, reconciling receipts and supporting documentation, and coordinating with Accounts Payable as necessary to discuss issues, answer questions, or provide additional information as necessary.
- May handle incoming and outgoing mail, including maintaining the postage meters and shipping supplies, ensuring timely distribution of incoming mail, screening and sorting priority from non-priority items as directed, and preparing overnight and special mail delivery packages.
- May act as first point of contact for visitors and callers to the department by answering telephone, welcoming visitors, and addressing caller and visitor needs.
- May coordinate the review process and ensures the timely distribution of all reporting by working closely with the Regional Property Manager and Community Manager to meet deadlines as outlined by the management agreement.
- May assist in the due diligence and property take over process by working on file audits, unit walk inspections, market surveys and other required items requested by internal and external clients.
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place