A Full-time Mammographer is needed by X-Ray Associates at the Breast Imaging Center to perform high quality Mammography exams. Monday-Friday day shift. No weekends or Call.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is wholly-owned by its physicians and has a premiere reputation for outstanding patient care and respect for the talents of its employees. XRANM has been an innovator in bringing state-of-the-art equipment to include the first PET/CT Fusion Scanner in the Rocky Mountain Region. We have recently opened two Breast Surgery Centers in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Candidates must be ARRT (M) or ARRT eligible and licensed in the State of New Mexico. Experience required. Prefer CPR certification.
Candidates must be female as a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following all CDC guidance to keep our staff and patients safe.
- Associate (Preferred)
- mammography: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT (M) Certification (Preferred)
- Sate of NM Radiation Control license (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture