A candidate who has experience in maintenance field. Knows what to do when it comes to general day to day maintenance at a hotel or multifamily property.
Only apply through indeed. In person applications will not be taken. Also, please do not call the hotel for questions regarding applications, all communication will be made through email.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of various tasks required in day to day operation and maintenance of a hotel.
- Handyman duties will vary as needed inside and outside of the property
- A multi skilled person that can do dry walling, painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, grounds keeping/landscaping, parking lot maintenance duties.
- Assist other team members as needed with smooth operation of the hotel upon request my management.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
Qualifications and Skills
- Perform basic plumbing such as fixing leaking faucets, leaking p-traps under sinks, replace toilet seats and minor leaks etc.
- Perform basic electrical duties such as changing out light fixtures, replacing outlets and switches, etc.
- Perform basic painting, caulking & drywall work
- Landscape work such as trim and shape bushes.
- Advancement opportunities exist we are looking for a person who wants to start a career not just get a job!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly