The La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team! This hotel is proudly managed by Zenique Hotel Management.
Their mission is to “create a rewarding experience for their Guests, their Associates, and Investors, through developing, repositioning, and operating exceptional hotels nationwide”. They have a successful working environment at all of their properties by following their core values of PEOPLE, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, PROFITABILITY, QUALITY, and COMMUNITY.
With Zenique Hotel Management, ALL Positions/Associates are eligible for LARGE quarterly bonuses. Earn up to 13% more in bonuses each quarter plus a guaranteed 2% Holiday pay! Our Associates can earn up to more than $1000 per quarter! Additional bonuses are also paid on every anniversary of your employment and on your Birthday! It really pays to work for Zenique!
Come join a team that truly cares about making a difference.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Facility Supervisor
Compensation: $17/hour + Bonus + Benefits + Hotel Discounts
- 18 year of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds with ease
- Must have basic knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical
- Must have basic knowledge and ability to use equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Must have minimum (6) months experience performing general maintenance
- Keep Hotel in clean and orderly condition
- Performing routine maintenance activities including but limited to basic painting, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical.
- Notifying management of all needed for repairs.
- Handle all “Work Orders” requested by the guest or hotel staff.
- Ensures that the stock room has sufficient par inventory for hotel equipment.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on all hotel equipment and guest rooms
- Following hotel key control procedures.
- Follow and enforce all hotel safety and emergency procedures.
- Conduct safety and quality inspections to determine defects, troubleshoot malfunctions, take necessary corrective action, and follow hotel procedures.
- Operate Hotel maintenance system.
- Perform other duties as needed and requested by management.
Zenique Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer!