Full-time Maintenance Technician for a beautiful community needed!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Maintenance Technician will effectively complete work orders, which include appliance repair, minor plumbing and electrical work. The technician will restore each vacant unit to a ready status for new residents to move in and comply with OSHA and company policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Hands on experience with general maintenance; specific experience in plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, light carpentry, drywall repair, painting, elevators, sprinkler and fire panels.
- Must be able to take initiative and possess problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and computer skills is a plus
- Familiar with Yardi Work Order and Make Ready processes
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- OSHA Certifications in related field helpful
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Please respond with Resume. Thank you
Job Type: Full-time
- YARDI WORK ORDER: 1 year (Preferred)
- general maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules