Perform general building maintenance of restaurant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine preventative maintenance duties including maintaining and repairing physical structures, equipment, plumbing, painting, roofing, concrete, asphalt, drywall, electrical systems and installing fixture/equipment in our stores.
- Light janitorial work including power washing parking lots, cleaning vents and baseboards.
- Assess repair needs and determine the cost efficiency between repairing the job personally versus utilizing and outside vendor.
- Purchase and maintain inventories of all supplies, parts, tools and materials used on the job and kept in company vehicle.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Requires flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Negotiating skills and cost estimation.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to or more than 100 pounds.
Tinsley Family Concessions, Inc. is a family owned company that cares about its associates.
Screenings: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check