The Maintenance Technician performs routine and preventive maintenance at a community in order to maintain the physical integrity of the property at all times. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all maintenance duties assigned by their supervisor, and may be required to answer after hour service calls (Please see “On Call Policy” for additional duties required).
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Handle all work assignments in a timely, professional manner.
- Refurbish vacancies (Turnovers) including painting, cleaning, and general maintenance repairs.
- Maintain property appearance including monitoring grounds and common areas on a daily basis.
- Perform general repairs to buildings including, but not limited to: interior/exterior painting, repair or adjusting entry doors, replacing light bulbs or fixtures.
- Perform general repairs to apartments including, but not limited to: patching and painting of drywall, repairs or changing of locks, light plumbing of sinks and drains, electrical work such as changing outlets and fixtures.
- Keep accurate records of work completed, and control inventory expenses.
- Ensure that all fire and building codes are adhered to; will notify supervisor immediately of any potential safety or building code violations.
- Perform snow removal duties as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of residents and company information.
Skills, Qualifications, Requirement:
- When given On Call duty, must respond to after hours and emergency maintenance calls within 20 minutes of being contacted by answering service.
- Must have valid driver’s license and registered, inspected motor vehicle.
- Must have own tools and not live further than 20 minutes from property.
- Mechanical ability, as well as general knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Personable, professional attitude.
Clover Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Preferred)