Zip Fastener Products is seeking a Maintenance, Machine Repair/Electrical person. Your role will consist of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs to heading, threading, secondary equipment, and building maintenance. This position will also be responsible for the preventive maintenance program.
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Team Player
- Welding experience, and operating tool room equipment would be a plus!
Zip is growing and looking for ambitious, quality minded people to join our team. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive wages, paid vacation & holidays, NEW 2021 Health Insurance plan, 401k plan, uniforms and the opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 5 years (Preferred)
- Stationary Engineer's License (Preferred)
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Preferred)