Green Bay Packaging manufactures high-quality products used for a wide variety of packaging and applications. Third shift, hours are Sunday- Thursday from 11pm – 7am ( with 2 paid breaks).
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform adjustment and other maintenance tasks related to the support of a wide variety of production and production support equipment, equipment accessories and attachments.
- Address problems with equipment and order parts as necessary.
- Plan future repairs needed based on operating performance.
- Prepare, plan and execute preventative maintenance program.
- Provide technical troubleshooting, diagnostic and repair of critical equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment.
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Complete daily and weekly equipment clean-ups.
- Follow up on all work in order to ensure repairs and work is performed safely and properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Great Lakes Packaging’s quality policy to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures, including practicing safe work habits.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of previous general maintenance and repair experience. ( MUST HAVE)
- Able to read schematics (electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic).
GBP has a competitive benefits package, medical, dental, vision, 401 k, 11 vacation days a year and many more great benefits.
Please make sure your contact information is on your resume or included.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Germantown, WI (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly