To apply for this position please visit: https://www.hralliance.net/Apply/?LatterBlumPMApplicants
Title: Maintenance Technician – New Iberia, LA
***Please copy and paste the above link into your address bar. If you do not apply using our application link on the Latter & Blum Property Management, Inc career portal, you may not be considered for this position.***
Latter & Blum Property Management, Inc, a top leader in the property management business currently has a Maintenance Tech opening for a Multi-family Complex.
· Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair, as directed.
· Constantly be aware of the condition of property throughout the buildings/community and immediately initiates action to correct unsafe conditions.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed by Manager.
· Report all major repairs and need requisitions to Manager prior to any expenditure of funds.
· Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment as circumstances warrant.
· Inspect and help coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and services. Assist make-ready staff as required in order to meet deadlines.
· Must be knowledgeable of pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations governing proper storage and management of hazardous materials, including solvents, flammables, caustics and Freon.
· Moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc. to dumpster when necessary, including transferring client belongings/furniture to curbside after evictions.
· Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
· Performs any additional duties assigned by Manager.
· HVAC Certification required
· Plumbing experience preferred
· Minimum two years, direct experience in maintenance or equivalent field.
· Previous maintenance experience in the property management field is a plus.
· Must supply own hand tools and HVAC gauges
· Valid Driver's License required, if position is at a location that requires driving
· Effectively prioritize and multi-task
· Strong working knowledge and skilled in the use of required equipment/machinery
· Dependable & flexible
· Proactive, initiate follow-through
If you are interested in working for a great Company with excellent benefits, submit your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance in Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
- Driver's License and Auto Insurance (Preferred)
- One location