Great opportunity to join Stoneridge Management Partners; we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team as an independent contractor or employee. Must have 5+ years hands-on maintenance/construction/contractor experience in multi-family, residential and/or commercial properties.
The position will consist of both performing and supervising maintenance functions, overseeing vendors, and working side-by-side with other Maintenance Engineers and Property Managers at various locations to make sure our properties and apartments are in terrific condition and that residents are happy with the condition of their homes.
On-site and off-site positions both available. Please state your preference.
Experience in many different areas of residential and commercial maintenance, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance troubleshooting and installation, basic finish carpentry and more.
- Ability to perform most repair work in a quality and timely manner
- Ability to manage resident work orders, manage and assign work flow
- Follow up and successfully assist in resolving outstanding maintenance issues
- Maintain accurate inventory control
- Timely completion of apartment prep for new move-ins
- On-call rotation; weekend work may be required.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for tenant, vendor and coworker interactions
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Other duties as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance/Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Apartment Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place