Who We Are
We are the leading supplier of components to the recreational vehicle and residential housing industries, as well as adjacent industries including bus, cargo and equestrian trailer, marine, and heavy truck. With over 65 facilities located throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, Italy, and the United Kingdom, our more than 9,000 team members work together to bring innovative product solutions to market every day.
Why We are Different:
At Lippert Components, Everyone Matters. We are striving to make lives better through meaningful relationships with our co-workers, our customers, and our communities. LCI team members feel a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our many team members. We measure success by how we touch the lives of people inside and outside our walls.
What You will Get:
- A company culture where everyone matters
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision + 401k with Employer match
- Career development and mentoring
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual flu immunization
- Holiday, personal and vacation days
- Local and national discounts
- Wellness offerings
Responsible for safely and effectively troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining operations and production equipment at a pace that meets customer demands. Responsible for adhering to LCI core values, safety guidelines, and lean initiatives. Required to request support, as necessary, from other Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance leadership. All Maintenance positions support operations and production first, when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Laser Cutting Maintenance – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and replace consumables for Amada and CY laser heads and associated equipment
- CNC Turret Maintenance – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and repair Amada turrets and associated equipment
- Robotic Maintenance – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and repair Fanuc robots; some knowledge of jogging robots may be required
- Welder Maintenance – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and repair automated MIG and Resistance welders
- Automation/Feeder – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and repair automation and sheet and coil feeders associated with metal cutting equipment
- Press Brake Maintenance – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and repair Amada and/or Cincinnati press brakes
- Dust Collector Maintenance – Able to PM, troubleshoot, and repair dust collectors associated with the metal cutting equipment
- Facility Maintenance – Willing and able to do facility maintenance type work whether carpentry, electrical, plumbing, or groundskeeping.
- Other Maintenance – Willing and able to work with the team and acquire the skills needed to assist with PM, troubleshooting, and repairs, on part revolution mechanical power presses
- Hand Tools – Must supply own set of basic personal hand tools, list to be provided
- Must successfully complete LCI new hire safety training and refreshers
- Must be able to successfully pass the LCI, OSHA approved, forklift-training course
- Must successfully complete LCI Lock Out Tag Out Training
- Must successfully complete LCI Arc Flash/Electrical Hazard Training, as required
- Must successfully complete LCI Fall Hazard Training, as required
- Must successfully complete LCI Confined Space Training, as required
- Must successfully complete all LCI lean training, as required
- Must successfully complete LCI Tabware Technician Training
- Work or education experience working with laser cutting or CNC turret equipment in a troubleshooting capacity
- Observation and promotion of all safety rules and policies
- Good housekeeping and implementing/sustaining 5s standards for organization
- Basic computer, reading/writing, and communication skill
- Ability to interpret mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to interpret Ladder Logic
- Competency with electrical circuits from 24v to 480v
- Ability to use a Multi Meter for troubleshooting
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter, able execute work from daily schedule
- Required to use honesty, integrity, and candor with the entire Maintenance team to create trust, and to support their passion for winning
- Committed to a maintaining positive attitude and caring about people
- Must be reliable and prompt
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active – while performing this job the employee is regularly standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, balancing, reaching, handling, and climbing all day. The employee may have to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
In addition, the employee may be exposed to dust, fumes, gases, noise, heat, cold, and wet work while performing job duties. This position requires Personal Protective Equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time hourly position; hours of work and days are based upon the need to support operations and production. Some Saturdays will be mandatory.
No travel will be required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Basic Fabrication – Ability to weld or experience with basic metal fabrication
- Overhead Doors – Experience diagnosing/resolving issues with overhead doors
- Rigging – Experience rigging and moving equipment with a boom
- Mechanicals – Experience with servicing HVAC or pneumatic compressors
- Cross Training – Experience with troubleshooting part revolution mechanical power presses including, but not limited to, Heim, Verson, Precision, Minster, and Clearing equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all Team Members and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Group : AAP/EEO Statement: