Long Term, Stable Full Time Work with a Growing Manufacturing company, Extremely Competitive Wages, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Medical Insurance, 401K Company Match.
1. Responsible to ensure entire assigned maintenance staff is properly supervised while performing all maintenance activities.
2. Ensure all assigned maintenance mechanics carry out their responsibilities in accordance with all policies and applicable laws.
3. Assist with training of all new maintenance personnel assigned to shift.
4. Directly responsible for the planning, assigning, scheduling, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding, disciplining, addressing complaints, resolving issues and imposing disciplinary action of all assigned maintenance employees.
5. Must regularly perform preventative maintenance or repairs to equipment personally in cases were alternative means of resolving issues are not present.
6. Must be available to be contacted by maintenance personnel and reasonably available to report to work in cases of emergency.
7. Must be able to regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move 50 pounds.
8. Must be able to work on ladders, scissor lifts, scaffolding and other high precarious places safely and effectively.
9. Must be able to work around electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and gas equipment safely.
10. Bilingual Spanish Preferred.
11. Must have at least 2 years of experience leading a Maintenance Staff in a manufacturing industry.
12. Pay DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: