You will work for our Marketing and Services branch which is responsible to help our business and retail customers to optimize their transportation experience and operations through our wide range of products and services.
Your role is to maintain working conditions for the entire facility (including both office and production/shipping) as well as working with all EHS requirement/guidelines for the facility.
Perform all tasks of the position that have been trained to or have been approved by the Maintenance Manager.
In the absence of the Maintenance Manager, work independently to work requirements and assist others. Provide assistance as needed for additional plant programs – 5S, Lean, etc.
As part of your missions, you are in charge of:
- Safety – 100% adherence to all safety processes including Near Miss (anomaly, Stop Cards, Golden Rules) and ensure followed in department and act as a role model for plant and office.
- Preventative Maintenance – Ensure that preventative maintenance program is implemented and adhered to 100%.
- Corrective Maintenance – Ensure that facility wide, work orders are done by all individuals requesting work and that they are logged with corrective actions.
- Critical Equipment – Work with Maintenance Manager and others in facility to continuous monitor equipment to determine if it meets the standard for Critical Equipment.
- Outside Contractors – Working SHEQ Manager, ensure that contractors are vetted and go through contractor safety training, adhere to all safety requirements, and follow all rules of facility.
- Continuous Improvement – Identify areas of responsibility to offer improvement from a process and digital perspective.
Context and environment
You will contribute to the development of our Metal Rolling activities.
You are comfortable in a role requiring strenuous physical activity, including lifting, welding, manual dexterity.
You will perform both in a plant where there is exposure to noise, typical oil type smells, and moving equipment.
You are able to work in a fast paced environment under stress while being safe at all times.
You have a positive and proactive approach when other duties are requested.
- High School Diploma or College Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in maintenance related activities including: pumps, motors, welding, piping etc…
Experience level required
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.