To: All Employees
From: Andrea Ricke-Deopere, Human Resources
Subject: Job Posting
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC II
To apply, complete a Coldspring application at www.coldspringusa.com, click on "About Coldspring," "Careers," choose desired job and then click on "Apply Online Now." Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Supervisor: Bob Nelson Department: Maintenance Location: Raymond, CA
Performs daily maintenance duties in a manner that meets all customer expectations in quality as well as in cost and delivery. Works with limited supervision promoting a safe and a positive work environment.
- Inspects and examines all types of machines and equipment to detect and locate irregularities or malfunctions
- Reads blue prints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Installs, aligns, dismantles and moves stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment
- Installs and troubleshoots vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Operates machine tools to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set up of machinery
- Performs rigging duties when moving equipment
- Orders parts as needed and works closely with parts vendors
- Cleans, lubricates, and performs other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Travels to various company locations as needed
- Checks quality of work performed
- Performs maintenance work and inspections on overhead cranes
- Maintains water system and associated plumbing
- Performs other duties as assigned via work order system
- Operates forklift, hand power tools, overhead cranes, welders, torches, plasma cutters, lathes and mobile boom trucks
- Works in a production environment with constant or intermittent noise; indoors and outdoors in inclement weather; ventilated areas with some exposure to grinding and welding fumes; and in elevated areas with crane walkways and boom lifts
- Climbs ladders and uses cranes to step out on elevated areas to work on machines and hard to reach areas
- Lifts up to 70 lbs. occasionally
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree from a vocational school in related field and/or 5-10 years of job related experience.
Status: This is a full-time, hourly position. Hours are Mon. – Fri. 7AM – 3:30PM, overtime as needed.
*A resume is not required, but please include a simple work history by choosing “Enter Resume Text” when applying digitally via the Coldspring website. Please include information from the previous 5 years if applicable. Manual copies of the application form are available upon request. If a paper application is required, or if additional assistance is needed in completing an application, please call Andrea Ricke-Deopere in Human Resources at (320) 685-4682.
Coldspring is a Veteran Friendly, Wellness-Oriented, Tobacco-Free Company.
Coldspring is EEOE/AA compliant and gives all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Related: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place