Starting Wages: $32.00/hr. and UP! Full benefits package, vacation and PTO Time
2nd Shift- 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
3rd Shift – Sunday Night to Thursday Night 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
As an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, you will maintain production equipment such as CNC machines, grinders, die cast machines, heat treating ovens and paint lines, as well as, adjust and repair equipment, assist in producing tooling and dies to meet production needs and perform preventive maintenance as scheduled.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Assists the team by performing repairs, modifications, and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment found in a heavy industrial environment.
- Performs basic troubleshooting, maintenance and minor repair of lighting systems and electrical equipment such as disconnects, faulty breakers etc.
- Assists in the movement of machines/fixtures, materials, and equipment as required.
- Reads and understands schematics, diagrams, and specifications.
- Trouble-shoot, re-build and repair all plant equipment as to pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and minor electrical malfunctions
- Sheet metal work for the construction of guards, ducting, spouts, etc.
- Requires thorough knowledge of the functions and operations of all plant equipment and machinery in order to provide effective operation and efficient maintenance
- Ability to work and positively contribute in a team environment
- Perform all work according to Company safety policies, recognized industry standards, and follow at all times what is known to be safe practices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A valid state registered Journey Worker's card in the Maintenance Mechanic Trade or a minimum of 8 years documented experience in the Mechanic Trade in Manufacturing
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have working knowledge of Robots, Mazak CNC machinery, hydraulics, and pneumatically controlled equipment
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance related blueprints, schematics, sketches, and drawings
- Ability to use the tools and measuring devices common to the Maintenance Mechanic's Trade
- Basic working knowledge of electricity, welding, hydraulic and mechanical functions
- Ability to plan and lay out work to be performed and to determine the most efficient method to be used to complete the assignment with only occasional supervision
- Ability to train, instruct, guide and supervise the work of apprentices in the development of skills and abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.00 – $34.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Industrial Mechanic: 8 years (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place