- Minimum of high school education
- 3+ years in recreational related position
- Managerial experience preferred
- Strong decision making and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to give direction and problem solve
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license with a clean 3-year history and no DUI convictions in the past 5 years
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work in varying weather and conditions
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of operating and maintaining heavy equipment
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, welding
Personal Protective Equipment
All Maintenance Staff will use various tools and equipment on a daily basis. Footwear required shall be a work boot or a high-quality athletic shoe with non-skid sole providing ankle support. No open toe sandals or flip flops will be allowed on the job. Protective guards shall be required for all appropriate occasions: including gloves, goggles, masks, long pants, and long sleeve shirts according to the nature of the task. Maintenance personnel will be knowledgeable in the safety practices and standards set by the company, relative to the work environment he/she operates in. He/she will also make it a duty to assure that all co-workers are working with those same safety practices and standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and leve3l of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Basecamp Hospitality, dba Urban Park Concessionaires, California Guest Services, Inc., and Quagga Inspection Services, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.