Who We Are
We are a global player in the automotive supply industry with over 15,000 employees in 20 countries. Specialized in the development, manufacture and sales of technical products of the highest quality, specifically the areas of chassis, body, powertrain and industry. Being a lightweight construction specialist, we are one of the world’s leading manufactures with a strong emphasis on innovation and technology development.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manages activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools by performing the following duties. Responsible for keeping the machines, mechanical equipment, and the structure of an establishment in operation and good repair.
- Coordination and management plans of preventive and corrective maintenance in a timely manner.
- Analysis and troubleshooting maintenance (contingencies / emergencies).
- Preparation and execution of plant maintenance plan (General Services).
- Support and advice to Coord. Design relating to maintenance and improvements to machinery, equipment and facilities, equipment life, obsolete equipment changes.
- Management of assigned resources (materials, tools, equipment, and personnel).
- Minimum four years as a Maintenance Manager in the Automotive Industry.
- BS in Mechatronic Engineering, Electromechanical, or related field. MBA desirable.
- Knowledge of production processes in the automotive industry: productivity, quality, safety, environmental systems and TPM.
What We Offer
In addition to forward-looking perspectives in our growing family company worldwide, Mubea provides the opportunity for continuous development, actively supporting your ideas and goals. Moreover, you can reply on a wide range of courses and seminars offered by our Mubea Academy. Take advantage of the diverse entry and career opportunities at Mubea and enhance our team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 4 years (Required)
- Automotive Industry: 4 years (Required)