NDM is a family-owned hospitality business that started in F&B and is now expanding into vacation rentals. We are creating a new sector in hospitality by creating identifiable brands with consistent accommodations, services and amenities within the vacation rental space. Imagine combining the comforts of a vacation home with the experience and consistency of a world class resort.
We are looking for an experienced "Maintenance Tech III-Supervisor" that can perform all maintenance to short term rent ready homes, implement procedures, oversee daily operations, audit staff work completion.
Tech is required to perform maintenance inspections of residential units, and report information. Delivery, pickup, maintenance, and inventory of rental delivery equipment (CART). Follow prescribed route for general preventive maintenance on units with extensive knowledge of repair of residential structural components, cosmetic, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security, pool, appliances, door/window, furniture, electronics, paint, and flooring. Follow prescribed route for guest impact maintenance. Supervisor will conduct mechanical repairs, create work orders, monitor/correction of beHome 24/7, monitor status of work orders, modify tech routes, assist manager with technician duties, act as manager on duty when manager is not available. Will monitor inventory levels of on hand replacement components. Balance work in the field with administrative duties. Identification and follow up on vendor related repairs. As a supervisor the tech will have a complete understanding and knowledge base to fill any role within the maintenance department, as well as, resolve any maintenance issue. Supervisor will have the ability to lead individuals in a team environment to accomplish goals set by management. Follow up and completion of all maintenance related tasks are a must. Tech will have outstanding organization and communication..
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees, homeowners and guests
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Luxury Residential Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the company
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information and data from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Follow prescribed route and guidelines for comprehensive inspection of rental homes.
- Identification, reporting, and repair of faults in structural, cosmetic, mechanical, and trim out of rental homes.
- Follow prescribed route to correct faults identified in rental homes.
- Patch Drywall
- Change Light bulbs
- Adjust doors and cabinets
- Furniture Repair
- Troubleshoot and Repair-TV/Internet/Phone
- Plumbing Troubleshooting/Repair
- Electrical Troubleshooting/Repair
- Appliance Troubleshooting/Repair
- Pool Troubleshooting/Repair
- Blind and Curtain Repair
- HVAC Troubleshooting/Repair
- CART pickup, delivery, maintenance and inventory.
- Perform preventive maintenance on mechanical components in rental homes.
- Update service work orders.
- Complete "special projects" for repair or modification of any items at units.
- Prioritize work flow based on status.
- Identification of when a vendor, including warranty, should be called for service.
- Differentiate internal, vendor, and warranty repairs
- Report to emergency, including "on call", for corrective action.
- CiiRUS work order creation and monitoring work flow based on described SOP's.
- Manage beHome24/7.
- Adjustments of front door locks and repairs.
- Monitor status of open work orders and identify needs for completion.
- Assist manager with work order audits and identify procedures for improvement.
- Lead a team of technicians and set example of exemplary performance.
- Identification of needs of maintenance for day to day operations and proper assignments of duties.
- Monitoring of inventory levels.
- Implementation of management created SOP's.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to self-teach.
- Work cohesively within and with other departments.
- Report and document all daily activities to Maintenance Manager
- Must have the ability to multi task and effectively manage time
- Maintain a friendly demeanor to encounter guests staying within an LRR managed home.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate guest concerns regarding maintenance and housekeeping to the proper departments and follow up to ensure the issue was taken care of in a timely manner and that the guest expectations were fully met
- Must have the flexibility to be on-call at certain times.
Education & Experience:
- Must have 1 year of hospitality experience
- Must have experience in construction regarding residential property and/or commercial property
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Excellent customer service skills in person and via the phone is required
- Ability to be a self-starter and innovate new processes
- Ability to communicate, written and oral, in English, Bilingual preferred
- CPO license
- EPA Certification
- Trade certification is a plus
- Firm knowledge of Excell and Word
- Previous experience with management software
- Minimum of 1 year experience as supervisor in related field
- Certification or degree in management preferred
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required including working weekends, holidays, and hours exceeding 40+
- Ability to stand and work outdoors for long hours in both the heat and cold is required
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to walk long distance is required
Must be able to pass a background and drugscreen.