To provide maintenance repairs as required to the various buildings within the CHR system. To complete all maintenance requests from staff that are forwarded through the facilities work order system and to coordinate and complete all correction plans, determined through inspections, in a timely manner.
- Performing responsibilities which include meeting all required standards to obtain a safe working environment and to complete all work orders according to priority.
POSITION CORE COMPETENCIES:
Interpersonal Communication: Establishes positive rapport and trust with clients and co-workers; demonstrates core TAG value of Trustworthiness.
Collaboration & Teamwork: Effectively participates as a team member to advance common team goals; demonstrates core TAG value of Collaboration.
Cultural Competence, Diversity & inclusion: Effectively and respectfully works with others who have diverse traditions, beliefs, interpersonal styles, attitudes and behaviors.
Systems Oriented Practice: Functions effectively within the organizational and financial structures of CHR and other external systems in which they interact. Maintains the standards set forth by professional ethical guidelines and the code of conduct of CHR.
Quality & Performance Improvement: Works individually and within teams to improve skills and to achieve performance goals and improve outcomes; demonstrates core TAG values of Choice & Empowerment.
Informatics: Uses information technology to support and improve organizational effectiveness.
Safety Environment: Identifies, prevents and reports unsafe situations; uses appropriate procedures to assure safety environment; demonstrates core TAG value of Safety.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct monthly inspections on system wide own/lease properties and to complete all necessary repairs on correction plans. Inspections include, but are certainly not limited to, maintaining working exit signs and emergency lights.
On-going building and site maintenance, include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure buildings are maintained and inspection ready to meet all Chr’s licenses and accreditation entities.
- Complete work orders, requested by staff, and forwarded through the facilities work order system.
- Assist with some moving of staff, which includes, but are not limited to, moving of furniture, painting, prepare apartments for new occupants. etc.
- Provide off-hours response
- The use of personal vehicle and tools are required.
- Purchase necessary supplies, for required repairs of properties, upon approval of supervisor.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ maintenance/repair experience