We are hiring for a temporary full time and part time maintenance Tech to assist our hotel in various on-site repairs such as plumbing, drywall, lighting, HVAC, as well as preventative maintenance tasks in the rooms. We are looking to employ for this position for next 90 days. We support our staff with various training sessions to build our employees knowledge of the hotel. Applicant must be a great communicator and possess strong customer skills.
Our hotel has 2 restaurants on sight, 6200 square feet of meeting room space, lounge and 183 rooms! We offer medical, dental, vision, & life insurance; we are part of the the Hilton Family of Brands so we also offer discounted employee room nights for hotels all around the world. We also offer 5 days paid time off after 60 days for full time workers, and 10 more days after 1 year, 15 more days after 2 years, and 20 additional days for each year after 3 years!
Feel free to apply in person or send resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
We have instilled the Hilton Clean Stay cleaning program in the guest rooms and we've instilled the Event Ready cleaning guidelines in the meeting rooms.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place