Maintenance Director is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant including, building and grounds. Supervision of the housekeeping employees and department.
* Implement and maintain preventive maintenance programs. (TELS and daily checklist)
* Coordinate compliance with local, state and federal building codes and guidelines. MSDS, OSHA, EPA regulations, fire codes and other relevant rules and regulations.
* Conduct regular inspections of all Life Safety Systems including fire extinguishers, sprinkler and alarm systems.
* Work closely with Executive Director in creating and scheduling capital budgets. Establish and obtain bids for all capital projects.
* Coordinate necessary repairs and maintenance in apartments and common areas including refurbishment for move-ins.
* Ensure that the outside of the property is maintained including landscaping and snow removal.
*Coordinate the removal of garbage and trash for the property.
*Prepare and follow approved budget.
*Maintain inventory control for all general supplies, parts and equipment.
*Schedule and conduct fire and life safety trainings. Coordinate and conduct safety meetings.
* Participate in the Manager on Duty program.
*Attend all required training, in-service and staff meetings.
*Other duties may assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place