Iowa Park, TX, US, 76367
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance activities
- Troubleshoot machines and equipment breakdowns to diagnose mechanical, electrical and electronic problems.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines assemblies and sub-assemblies to perform repairs
- Replace broken or defective machine and equipment parts
- Replace faulty electrical components such as relays, switches, motors and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnose, repair and replace faulty electronic components such drives and PLCs
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 5 years industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Certificate in Mechanical or Electronics Technology preferred. Relevant military training may be considered in lieu of Certificate in Mechanical or Electronics Technology. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of education.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita Falls