Supports company operations by operating to quality standards for manufacturing processes, materials, and products.
Job Duties (Including but not limited to):
- Proficient in blueprint reading and possess excellent mathematical skills.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of CNC machining processes
- Set up, edit, operate numerous turning centers
- Maintain tolerances
- Completes all work assignments with zero to near zero scrap
- Experience with Fanuc controls.
- Capable of loading part programs into machines
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Practice good housekeeping practices to keep work areas safe and organized
- Take pride in your work, your work environment, and work well as a team player
- Always practice company safety and quality requirements
- Perform all secondary operations, part deburring, Etc.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must have at least 3 years verifiable experience running CNC machines. Pass a general pre-hire Math, Blueprint and Measuring test. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must have genuine desire to succeed and demonstrate an outstanding work ethic. Must have a stable work history. Possess strong background in technical blueprints and required tooling for assigned position. Competent with standard computer software and data analysis (Experience with JobBoss a plus) Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of manufacturing and support personnel. Experienced with ISO 9001 is a plus.
Set up and operate metal working machinery 90% to 100%.
Program machinery 5%.
Operate machinery 85%.
Standing 95% to 100%.
Sitting 0% to 5%.
Walking 5% to 15%.
Bending, stooping, squatting and reaching 75% to 100% – lots of moving required.
Lifting 10-20 lbs. frequently; 21-50 lbs. usually; 51+ lbs. occasionally (lifting equipment available).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Machining – Vertical Milling: 3 years (Preferred)
- CNC Lathe: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location