We are hiring a Machine Shop Attendant at our facility in Seattle. You will start on the shop floor assisting fabricators and machinists in keeping their equipment running at optimum levels. This is an opportunity to start on the ground floor and work your way up in a fast paced custom machine and fab environment.
The Shop Attendant will:
- Keep shop area clean and organized
- Ensure machine coolant and lubricant levels are at optimum levels
- Clear scrap bins and dispose of properly
- Run parts and materials between different locations
- Assist fabricators with welding tasks
- Operate a forklift to move raw materials and finished products for final assembly and shipping
The Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a passion for manufacturing in a job shop environment
- Possess strong communication skills in written and verbal instructions
- Understand basic shop drawings or have a willingness to learn
- Be able to drive small box trucks to deliver products to multiple locations for final assemblies
- Have experience working within a shop environment; keeping safety in mind at all times
This position will be at the entry level with lots of advancement opportunity for someone who has a willingness to learn and work hard in a manufacturing environment. If you feel you could be a good fit for this type of role, please submit your resume for consideration.