Job Title: Machine Operator (All Star Team)
Are you looking for a dynamic, recession proof industry career that offers the opportunity to grow with a global leader in the industry?
Check out Oxygen Development for Career Opportunities!
Oxygen Development, a leading and fast-growing manufacturer of cosmetics, seeks a highly motivated Machine Operator to fill a critical role at our Headquarter site in Palm Springs, FL as part of our new All Star Team. We are looking for someone who shares our vision formulating competitive advantage for our employees, visitors, and customers while delivering on time and in full. Become a part of our exclusive All Star Team and take on this exciting challenge. The All Star Team will be measured by individual performance and key metrics and KPI's.
Our company offers a varied palette of benefits and perks for our qualified employees.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Tri-Rail discounts, Company Sponsored All Star Team Uniform (Shirt, Pants, and Shoes included, Vacation and Sick days), 401K, Commuter Benefits with Tri-Rail and Brightline, Discounted YMCA Monthly Membership Rate, and Wellness Program for qualified employees.
Responsible for operating machinery at the highest level of efficiency possible.
Perform repetitive jobs on machines that have already been set up by skilled workers (Mechanics). Tend machine and make minor adjustments when necessary. Using simple gauges and other instruments, test the output product to make sure that the machines is working properly. If a major repair or adjustment is in order, ask Mechanic for help.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of filling, pressing, and packing process a plus
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Experience working with a machine a plus
- Manual dexterity
- Detail oriented
- Positive & Communicative
- Questioning & Challenging
- Accountable & Transparent
- Team Oriented
- "Can do" problem solving attitude
- Process Focused
- Results oriented
- Quality focused
- Lack of blame attitude
- Willing to work overtime.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Start and stop machine
- Set up and test machine according to instructions
- Manage format (tooling) changes
- Check and supply materials for operation of machine
- Operate machine according to instructions
- Troubleshoot machine if necessary
- Control quality of output and make required adjustments to machine
- Reject output outside of specifications.
- Remove output from machine and move it to specified staging locations.
- Keep machinery and work area organized and clean
- Return excess material to warehouse staff
- Fill out production paperwork
- Assist mechanic with maintenance or repairs
- Perform minor maintenance work on machine
- Perform assembly line work when needed.
- Provide on-the-job training to other employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly working in a noisy environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Frequently working in normal production environment
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Working in a dusty environment
- Cleaning work area and equipment with alcohol
Oxygen Development is an equal opportunity employer.