Evolution Parking & Guest Services is America’s exclusive provider of specialized valet parking and front door services exclusively for hotels and resorts nationwide. Our strict focus on only serving the hotel industry affords our clients the benefit of a more sophisticated guest service platform without the distractions from other verticals. Hotel Valet Parking Management and Bell Services is our only niche and provided our undivided attention.
There is a distinction between customer service and guest hospitality. We understand this and have established a company philosophy and operational platform with an unprecedented focus on talent selection, guest service training and quality performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
- Upholds and delivers on the Forbes Travel Guide arrival and departure standards.
- Takes extreme pride in appearance of uniform, posture, verbiage and service area 100% of the time.
- Inspects vehicles and documents any vehicle damage
- Able to hold professional conversations with each guest
- Holds a high level of personal accountability to actions and appearance
- Proactively attends to guests’ every need
- Demonstrates competency in driving all types of vehicles to include both manual and automatic transmission.
- Assist in maintaining the ramp congestion-free through traffic control, monitoring illegal parking, and immediately storing vehicles.
- Takes responsibility for general clean-up of the grounds surrounding Valet and Parking lots.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position has a physical demand of moving quickly (running/jogging) to the parking lot to retrieve the guest’s vehicle either within a flat lot or parking garage
- Must be at least 20 years of age and have a valid US driver’s license.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, mother vehicle check and background check.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull objects up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, and exhibit full range of motion including standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing and crouching.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and occasionally run.
- Must be able to run up and down multiple level of stairs
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience driving a manual transmission vehicle.
Evolution Parking and Guest Services is happy to provide the following benefits and perks:
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Skechers Shoe Discount
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Entertainment Discounts
- Gym Discount
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location