Our fast paced, growing insurance office is looking to fill an entry level sales position. This position is part time, scheduling appointments or calling our contacts for new clients needing new insurance quotes or coverage reviews. Full time employment opportunities are also available for sales representatives looking to improve their selling techniques and increase commissions. This position offers a base salary + commission opportunities.. Apply now and we will contact you about the next steps in the interview process.Our insurance office is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great entry level telemarketer/ lead generator opportunity. As an entry level telemarketer/ lead generator you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services within the community. This position holds a base salary + commission opportunity with future long term career advancement available. Apply today to start your path to a new sales or service career today!
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Salary Range: $30000.00 per year
Base Salary with Commissions
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.