United Methodist Homes’ Wesley Village in Pittston, PA is committed to serving our community by offering exceptional senior care options while simultaneously creating an employee-friendly environment. Successful United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in common truly caring about the people we serve. With quality and compassionate care always top-of-mind, our environment offers supportive teamwork and opportunities for healthcare professionals to learn and grow!
Check out this video to see how working with us provides an employee friendly environment with quality and compassionate care always top of mind.
Sign-on bonus offered for all part-time and full-time LPN’s up to $3000!
New, competitive pay rates for LPN’s!
United Methodist Homes’ Wesley Village is currently hiring full and part time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s).
What will I do?
- Provide general nursing care to residents
- Supervise the daily nursing activities performed by CNA and non-licensed staff
- Complete nursing assessments
- Establish and follow care plans
- Identify and document resident problems, symptoms, behavioral changes and deviations from normal
- Follow all policies as outlined
What do I need for this role?
- Current and valid LPN license in PA
- Competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents’ needs as identified through assessments and described in plan of care
What makes United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area and 2 locations in PA, all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments.
- Employee referral incentive
United Methodist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
United Methodist Homes https://unitedmethodisthomes.recruitpro.com