Explore career opportunities at HomeGoods, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 500 stores nationwide, it’s a great time to join the HomeGoods team.
- Greets customers and provides support as customers enter the store (ex: provides shopping carts or TJX rewards media and information).
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft by maintaining a professional and knowledgeable presence at front end.
- Monitors high shrink departments and provides customer service in high shrink departments, as needed.
- Conducts routine inspections of alarm systems and locking mechanisms, and follows up on findings.
- Promotes/encourages safe cash handling (e.g., bank deposits, cash pick-ups).
- Conducts bag checks and conducts/supports EAS tagging and ticketing audits in high shrink departments.
- Responds to EAS alarms and completes other audits and assessments as directed by the Region.
- Supports customer service initiatives in the dressing room. Encourages safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and LP team members to accomplish work assignments and overall goals/objectives.
- Coordinates and executes shrink reduction activities in conjunction with management.
You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Castleton || IN || HomeGoods