Wilsonville Toyota has an immediate need for a Lot Attendant in the sales department. This is a great entry-level position in the auto industry and is perfect for individuals who can work as part of a team, have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and take pride in what they do. You duties will include but are not limited to…
- Moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Maintain appearance of vehicle inventory
- Make key tags & place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Maintain cleanliness of driveways and sidewalks, removing debris as needed.
- Detail Sold vehicles ready for customer collection.
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package after 90 days including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending plans, paid vacation and holidays. Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a pre-employment background and drug screen, and a valid Oregon or Washington drivers license is required, with the ability to be insured by our automobile insurance carrier.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.25 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- drivers (Required)
- One location
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place