Pioneer Builders, a division of Pacific Supply, is a distributor of building products with over 40 locations throughout the Western United States and has been serving the needs of the construction industry and the communities since 1953.
Pacific Supply recognizes that employees are their most valuable resource and an integral part of their success. Their goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates. Pacific Supply encourages the development of their employees and believes it is necessary for the growth and success of the company.
We are looking for a Logistics Manager with experience in management and the building products industry to join our team. Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for the timely and proper shipment and receiving of all materials entering and leaving the yard, the supervision of the yard and delivery personnel, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Furnishes a load list with truck loading instructions and delivery sequence to yard personnel.
- Coordinates daily pre-staging of loads and the following day’s schedules ensuring speedy in-and-out times of trucks on second and third runs.
- Conducts and/or supervises cycle counts and physical inventories and is responsible for accurate reporting of results.
- Supervises and maintains purchasing and receiving processes as established by the Company.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum 1 year experience in traffic operations preferred but not required.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience required.
- Multi-vehicle scheduling experience preferred but not required.
- Must possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience of jobsite deliveries preferred but not required.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and wellness programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Social distancing guidelines in place