What you’ll do:
You’ll have opportunities to design, achieve and build relationships every day as you…
Effectively communicates, responds and resolves assigned logistics cases in Salesforce.com within our department’s 24 hour SLA.
- Ensure a resolution of transportation and agent related service issues.
- Efficiently utilizes the applicable carrier tracking systems.
- Coordinate special transportation requirements including studio openings, studio replenishments, and drop shipments.
- Coordinate outbound shipments and final mile delivery.
- Work with carriers, studio associates, phone center personnel, and customers to arrange for the prompt retrieval and return of company assets.
- Proficient utilization of systems such as MS Office, Google and CRM programs.
- Maintain various databases while taking appropriate action with agents or other departments.
- Maintain daily required reports .
- Manage carrier in proper inspection, assembly and delivery of our products.
- Communicate with internal departments, customers, carriers and agents to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities…
- Minimum of 2 years previous transportation or distribution experience preferably in customer service function or logistics roles.
- Familiarity with basic logistics terminology and flow.
- Prior logistics experience is preferred.
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision and track a large number of issues/processes daily.
- Can deal in a tactful, yet firm manner with our customers.
- Personal computer proficiency with prior knowledge in MS Office products, Google products and CRM’s preferred.
- Have excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once, demonstrating a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you’ll be eligible for DWR’s comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, 401K and more.
Design Within Reach provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.