Venesco LLC, is in need of an experienced Logistic Analyst to join our team!!
Please read the requirements below and apply today to be considered.
The Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS) manages and maintains the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s Strategic National Stockpile (SNS), the national repository of critical medicines, medical supplies, and medical equipment established to protect the American public if there is a public health emergency severe enough to cause local supplies to run out. The division procures and ensures that medical assets are stored and managed at the highest level of the Food and Drug Administration’s current Good Manufacturing Practices, and delivers these assets, which are designed to supplement state and local public health agencies in the event of a large-scale public health emergency in the United States or its territories. During such a national emergency, the DSNS may deploy a team of advisors to provide technical assistance to the state(s) receiving the stockpile medical assets.
Scope of Work:
Overall: Support Warehouse management operations.
- Provide knowledge in inventory control systems, data entry, electronic packing, shipping and receiving, and computer data entry.
- Enter data into the Inventory Management System upon receipt or issue of products/equipment program wide.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory management systems to maintain data accuracy.
- Monitor operating inventory management systems, and management tools for the asset accountability
- Operate data conversion equipment to generate and/or verify a large variety of subject matter information from many types of source documents.
- Assist in programming, work assignments, system supervisory functions, diagnosing operational problems.
- Coordinate communications and interactions to resolve issues and errors.
- Assume responsibilities of the Data Entry to include verification of pertinent product information such as description, lot number, expiration date, unit of measure, storage locations National Drug Code(NDC).
- Establish and maintain supporting documentation of files and other documents to support new or current formats, procedures and programs
- Participate/conduct quarterly Quality Assurance and Quality Checks on all DSNS assets.
- Analyze logistic functions at repository and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency
- Conduct movement, storage, and planning of conditioned controlled asset
- Monitor quality assurance for stored pharmaceutical assets
- Understand and execute repository asset inventory and distribution operations and be responsible for timely execution of distribution assets
- Understand and execute written site SOPs
- Coordinate or assist in coordinating projects and workload to process and accommodate expedited and emergency shipments and transactions
- Assist in managing a variety of biological products with various cold chain management requirements
- Ensure documents are complete and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) are maintained.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of supply and logistics processes, concepts, policies and regulations to manage difficult work assignments affecting supply operations and equipment.
- Have the ability to work with 3PL on specific supply chain problems, shipping, receiving and storage.
- Have the ability to perform and respond to emergency shipments within a 90 minute timeframe.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent + 2 years’ related experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Supplies: 1 year (Preferred)