WHO WE ARE
The team at SLS Consulting specializes in digital marketing for attorneys nationwide. From website design and SEO, to content creation and social media marketing, we oversee all aspects of our clients’ web presence. We are currently looking for a LOCAL SEARCH AND LINKS SPECIALIST with experience working in-house, as a contributing member of an SEO marketing team.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate stays up-to-date on the latest shifts in the world of off-site SEO (particularly Google updates), and is always aware of best practices when it comes to marketing on the Internet. The position will require close collaboration with the head of our SEO department to develop and execute campaigns to help improve our clients’ rankings.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
· Locating and updating inconsistencies in contact information as listed on the Web;
· Leveraging local listing systems and coordinating with clients to establish and/or update NAP in directories and other industry-related websites;
· Reviewing websites to assess their backlink profile and localized rankings and determine areas for improvement;
· Obtaining backlinks by researching and developing link opportunities; and
· Working with clients or webmasters to verify and claim listings on third-party websites, obtain links, and standardize branding.
You may also be called upon to assist with:
· Website performance reports;
· Drafting/proofing content for websites and directories;
· Posting to social media platforms including Facebook and Google My Business; and
· Special projects and branding campaigns.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, though we are willing to consider applicants that do not meet the listed criteria, who feel they would be able to handle the responsibilities of this position without substantial on-the-job-training.
· One year of professional link building experience;
· One year of professional Local SEO experience;
· Firm grasp of industry best practices;
· Ability to work independently.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google My Business and Google Search Console; local listing tools such as Yext; and backlink tools such as Majestic, Moz, and Ahrefs; and
· Strong professional communication skills.
· Working knowledge of HMTL, FTP, Dreamweaver (or comparable HTML editor), and WordPress sites;
· Background in writing;
· Strong interpersonal skills with a “team player” attitude; and
This position is full-time, however, our company does observe an alternative work week: 76 hours/pay-period, with extended working hours and every other Friday off. Compensation is commensurate with experience. In order to apply, please send your resume and a cover letter with salary requirements, explaining why your experience and temperament would be a good fit for the position. Please be prepared to provide professional references upon request. Applications that do not contain all required elements will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule