Headquartered in Irvine, California.
LOAN SPECIALIST (customer service/light sales)
Final Interviews: ASAP
Start Date: March 1st
# Open Positions
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Base Pay: $18 per hour
- Monthly performance bonuses ($200-$500/month)
- Weekly and Monthly Contests, gift cards and other prizes
- Annual raises and career pathing, growth opportunities
- Full-time position: M-F, 7am-4pm (no weekends)
- Health insurance
- Vacation package
- Free gym membership (on-site)
- World class training and mentorship
Qualifications & Traits
- Call center or other phone experience such as customer service (required)
- Good attitude is a must!
- Social butterflies encouraged to apply
- Morning person
This is an entry-level position that requires a high-level of energy and strong verbal communication skills. A successful candidate enjoys being on the phone, helping others and thrives in a structured, fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Answering incoming calls, outbound calling to old prospects, assisting customers with our online application, collecting financial documents and presenting preliminary loan options. Training is provided.
Who are we?
Bankroll is a financial technology company that is built by the same drive and passion that fuels our clients.
We believe that small businesses are the heart of the American economy. For that reason, we are on a mission to provide simple and transparent solutions for small businesses to obtain capital.
For more on what we do, please check us out at h ttps: //www.bankroll.io/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place