Mortgage Loan Officer Partner –
A top producing Loan Officer is looking for a Loan Officer Partner. Someone who is a self-starter, an efficient multi-tasker, great with people, has a positive attitude and loves working.
This position will be split between mortgage responsibilities and marketing responsibilities.The ideal candidate may currently/formerly be a loan officer or a processor who is either burned-out from having to generate their own business, or can no longer afford to run the hamster wheel of lead generation.
This candidate absolutely must know how to pull & analyze credit, review income & asset documents, have an understanding of how to structure a loan, have a general knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, run DU, stack & submit files, request & clear conditions and communicate incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
Being adaptable and efficient is very important for this position. Organizational skills are essential for success in this position along with the ability to follow-up efficiently and keep track of your progress in a logical and organized manner. Attention to detail should be a natural skill of yours and handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment should be something you thrive on.
We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments.
You should be able to learn new skills and information needed to adapt to the ever-changing mortgage industry and have a self-motivated ability to “figure things out” along the way.
- Taking Applications and entering files/uploading documents into the database.
- Send out needs list to clients.
- Follow up on needs list.
- Excellent tracking of the mortgage pipeline.
- Calculate income and Run DU.
- Prepare time clock: determine what needs to be done and when.
- Help clear conditions when needed.
- Make sure closings happen on time.
You must have at least 2 years professional office experience and one year of mortgage experience. Only apply if you want to be part of a fast-growing team who really cares about their clients. This position is a full time in office position.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please return your resume and cover letter and include the following three questions:
1. How would your friends and family describe your personality?
2. What is the scope of your mortgage experience and knowledge?
3. Why are you the best candidate for this position?
Only those candidates that submit the necessary information AND answer the above questions, will be considered for this position.
Thank you and good luck!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture