Lone Star Ag Credit, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, is one of the most experienced rural real estate and agricultural lenders in the state. We operate 16 offices covering 48 counties throughout north and central Texas. We are a full-service cooperative lender, that specializes in financing rural land and agricultural operations. Our loan specialists understand the needs of farmers, ranchers, agribusinesses, and rural homeowners. We are passionate about the customers we serve and strive to be the premiere agricultural lender throughout Texas. We also want to enhance the quality of life in rural America by providing financial solutions to people in the communities we serve.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) to four (4) years or more of general office/clerical, loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking experience. Some college is preferred.
Job Purpose and Scope
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan date into credit delivery system.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations by providing customer service that exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- May greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments and handle travel arrangements as required.