About this Position
Do you get excited about ensuring clients have an amazing experience? We are looking for driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to one of the area’s top performing Real Estate sales teams, the Distinct Home Group.
As a Listing and Client Care Coordinator, you will function as a client concierge to ensure our clients needs are constantly met with unparalleled customer service. The ideal candidate must be able to stay highly organized, be detail-oriented, and have a pleasant phone etiquette. Candidate must also be computer savvy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet-based applications. Past customer service experience is a must, and prior experience of the real estate process is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the process to bring a property to the market
- Communicate with seller(s) and team members throughout the listing process
- Coordinate scheduling of photographer, sign installer, home staging, and any other service needed to bring the property to the market
- Prepare marketing materials for properties listed for sale, including flyers, home tours, social media posts, open houses, website, etc
- Enter and manage property listing in the MLS
- Coordinate any Point of Sale inspection required
- Schedule and coordinate open houses and broker opens
- Prepare for listing appointments and send listing packets to property owners
- Manage listing agreements and legal documents
- Detailed follow up throughout
- Communicate feedback to seller(s) regarding showings, open houses, brokers tours
- Complete other assignments and projects as assigned to assist the team
Qualifications and Skills
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for helping people
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional grammar skills – must be professional and well written in all communications
- Team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
Why Join the Distinct Home Group?
- Dynamic team of Real Estate professionals dedicated to providing top rated service to our clients.
- You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations and have a direct impact on the bottom line.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year