About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Licensed Listing Agent to market and sell homes once Orchard's Home Advisor has secured the listing. You will provide a great customer experience by ensuring each house we sell is promptly listed and properly marketed for the greatest possible outcome for our sellers. The ideal candidate has experience listing homes in our markets. This is a full-time role that reports to the Brokerage Operations Manager.
- Washington, DC
- Arlington, VA
- Alexandria, VA
- Rockville, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology, and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
What You’ll Do Here
- Negotiate offers to drive optimal home sale results for Orchard and our clients
- Work with the operations team on any repairs requested post buyer inspection
- Schedule and coordinate a smooth closing with title and buyers’ agents
- Diligently gather valuable feedback post showings and work with the manager and clients to adjust accordingly.
- Track, evaluate, and present data from listings, showings, offers, and closings.
- Coordinate with buyers and agents to ensure fantastic customer service.
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Active Virginia and Maryland real estate sales’ license with a strong understanding of state rules and regulations required
- 2+ years of Virginia and/or Maryland real estate transactions with a strong focus on listings required
- G-suite and MLS knowledge and experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Dotloop, Docusign, or TransactionDesk experience preferred
- Proven track record of superior listing outcomes
- Strong negotiator
- Articulate written and verbal skills
- Strong process orientation
- Customer-first mentality with a low ego
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver, and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify, and Sweetgreen.
Equal Opportunity Call Out
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
Indeed Hire and Orchard are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- G-suite and MLS: 1 year (Required)
- Dotloop, Docusign, or TransactionDesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maryland and/or Virginia real estate transactions (listings): 2 years (Required)
- Virginia and Maryland real estate (Required)
- Washington, DC 20036: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
- One location